Come and join me as I host two wine education events at Vamos Latin American Bar and Restaurant. We will take a closer look at wines from Chile (June 17) and wines from Argentina (July 1).
Following on from my month-long visit at the end of last year I am super excited to bring you these events. Together we will review key wine regions in each country and taste 5 wines with bite-sized snacks to match. Tickets are $55 and can be purchased HERE.
As a sneak peek, these are the wines we will be tasting in each class …
A Tour of Chile – June 17, Saturday 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- Valdivieso, Extra Brut NV, Curicó
- Casa Marín, Cartagena Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2013, Lo Abarca
- A los Viñateros Bravos, Volcanico País 2015, Itata Valley
- Garcia & Schwaderer, Bravado Carignan blend 2013, Itata Valley
- Viña Perez Cruz, Limited Edition Carmenère 2013, Maipo Alto
The Grapes of Argentina – July 1, Saturday 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- Bodegas Cruzat, Classico NV, Agrelo, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza
- El Porvenir, Laborum Single Vineyard Torrontés 2014, Cafayate, Salta
- Jed Wines, Limited Release Malbec 2013, Mendoza
- Familia Zuccardi, Alluvional Altamira 2012, Uco Valley, Mendoza
- El Porvenir, Laborum Single Vineyard Tannat 2011, Cafayate, Salta