Image: Viñedo de los Vientos vineyard. Credit: Untapped Fine Wines.
Come and join me as I host another wine education event at Vamos Bar and Restaurant in Melbourne’s CBD. We are going to taste wines from Brazil and Uruguay!
Wines from these two countries are not so well known but I have put together a selection that is bound to tantalise your tastebuds! In a relaxed and informal setting, we will review key wine regions in each country and taste 5 wines with bite-sized snacks to match and for this class only, I have a wine for you that is not even available in Australia. So come and have a taste! Tickets are $55 and can be purchased HERE.
As a sneak peek, these are the wines we will be tasting …
A Taste of Brazil and Uruguay – Wednesday March 7, 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Mystery wine – don’t miss out!
- Miolo Cuvée Traditional Brut 2011, Vale dos Vinhedos, Brazil
- Bodegas Carrau, Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Viñedo de los Vientos, Estival White Blend 2016, Canelones, Uruguay
- Salton, Paradoxo Merlot 2010, Campanha Gaúcha, Brazil
- Pizzorno, Don Próspero Tannat 2016, Canelones, Uruguay