On Saturday afternoon October 27 I will be hosting a Pinot Noir Wine Flight at the Wine House in Melbourne. Come and join me as we trip around my beautiful home country sampling some of the fabulous Pinot Noir made there.
It’s going to be a relaxed affair – you can taste at your leisure as we chat about the differences between vintage, region and sub-region.
Interested? Book your tickets here.
Here’s a look at what we will be tasting …
- Quartz Reef Methode Traditionelle – Bendigo, Central Otago
- Pyramid Valley Earth Smoke 2015 – Waikari, North Canterbury
- Main Divide 2016 – Waipara Valley, North Canterbury
- Martinborough Vineyard Te Tera 2015 – Martinborough
- Mammoth 2015 – Nelson
- Villa Maria Southern Clays 2012 – Marlborough
- Cloudy Bay 2015 – Marlborough
- Burn Cottage Moonlight Run 2016 – Cromwell, Central Otago
- Felton Road Cornish Point 2017 – Bannockburn, Central Otago
- Mount Edward Earths End 2016 – Gibbston, Central Otago
See you there!
Image credit: Giesen Vineyard, Marlborough, New Zealand Winegrowers